ANGSANA BINTAN RESORT
The Angsana Bintan Resort is located on the northern coast of picturesque Bintan Island, just 35 minutes from Batam by ferry, or 45 minutes from Singapore, also by ferry.
Angsana Bintan features a total of 109 rooms and suites, some with spectacular balcony views overlooking the South China Sea, to wake up to.
The Angsana Suite comes with its own private sundeck, outdoor jet pool and outdoor shower.
The hotel is approximately the following distance from these locations:
- 35 mins from Punngur, Batam Island
- 45 mins from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Singapore
Click on the map to view a larger image (page opens in new window)
All the rooms at the hotel have the following amenities:
| || |
|* King or Queen-sized Beds |
| || |
|* All room rates include breakfast |
The hotel has the following type of rooms:
- Deluxe Room
- Twin single beds, dining table, balcony, separate bathroom, cable TV, in a comfortable spacious room with ocean views
- Superior Room
- Queen size bed, dining area, Ocean Views, private bathroom, coffee and tea making facilities
- One Bedroom Suite
- Queen sized bed, sofa & dining area, two balconies, fully equipped kitchenette, separate bathroom, cable TV, ocean views
- Two Bedroom Suite
- One bedroom has a Queen sized bed, the other two single beds, expansive living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchenette, both rooms have private balconies.
Check the current room rates at the Angsana Bintan Resort
- Angsana Suite
- Two separate bedrooms furnished with one Queen sized and two single beds. It also provides direct access to your own sundeck, with outdoor shower and spa bath, as well as a large private landscaped garden
The Angsana Bintan has three restaurants, with a variety of local & foreign dishes to please everyone’s appetite, as well as a Lounge where you can enjoy a relaxing drink with friends
- Pantai Grill and Bar
- Enjoy a selection of prime cuts imported from Australia and the United States, as well as a wide variety of seafood, all grilled freshly to your liking. It is open for lunch and dinner, and has a BBQ buffet on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Fisherman’s Table
- Enjoy your seafood delicacies seated in a traditional fisherman’s boat with the powdery sand between your toes. Highlights include wok-fried chili crab from Bintan’s mangroves, served with bok choy, mango chutney and steamed jasmine rice.
- Lotus Cafe
- Lotus Café offers a wide selection of cuisine which ranges from Western food to local specialties and Asian favorites. With an all-day dining option serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, it is open from 7.00am to 10.30pm,
- Veranda Lobby Lounge
- The Veranda Lobby Lounge offers a selection of coffees and teas, a wide-range of cocktails and beverages, and home-made cakes and delicacies. It is an ideal place for informal meetings, or just relaxing with a pre or post dinner drink in the evening
There are also several other facilities offered by the resort, such as a swimming pool, spa, kids club and more
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor swimming pool with children’s pool, surrounded by lounge chairs, umbrellas, with ornate statues set in a lovely tropical setting
- Angsana Spa
- Spa with several body treatments available from beauty therapists, as well as massage & reflexology
- Angsana Kids Club
- With daily indoor & outdoor fun activities & a children’s playground, it will keep your kids occupied for hours!
- Laguna Bintan Golf Course
- The Greg Norman-designed Laguna Bintan Golf Course offers 18 holes of challenging golf for the novice and veteran alike. Set in tropical forestlands, natural wetlands, beachfront coconut groves, this is where nature defines the course!
- Angsana Bintan Beach
- The picturesque Angsana Bintan Beach offers vacationers a private stretch of white sandy beach, with umbrellas and sun chairs. The beach is very clean and safe for swimming. Sea sports activities are available
Other Facilities & Services offered
- Trekking - Explore the area
- Jet Ski - For hire
- Taxi service - For your convenience
Contact details for the Angsana Bintan Resort are as follows:Angsana Bintan Resort
Jalan Teluk Berembang
Bintan Island – Indonesia
Tel: (62) (770) 693 111
Fax: (62) (770) 693 222
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgBook a room at the Angsana Bintan Resort now!
Like this Angsana Bintan Resort page? Why not Bookmark it so you can easily be kept up to date - just click on the "Bookmark" icon below. Thank you!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then just use the Search Box below to continue to get that information you want!
Return to the Bintan Island page from the Angsana Resort page