BANYAN TREE BINTAN RESORT
The Banyan Tree Bintan Resort is located on the beautiful northern coast of Bintan Island, just 35 minutes from Batam by ferry, or 45 minutes from Singapore by ferry.
A luxurious hideaway situated between the beauty of the South China Sea and natural forests is a retreat perfect for couples and honeymooners. Western, Mediterranean and Southeast Asian cuisine is served at the Banyan Tree restaurants.
Spend a relaxing day at the spa and choose from an extensive list of treatments or play a round of golf at the 18-hole golf course. For those that don’t swim in the sea, lounge by the outdoor pool and don’t forget to test out the spa jets.
Explore nearby surroundings and visit attractions like the Banyan Tree Bintan Gallery, Dolphin Island and the Mangroves. Jet skiing, sailing, and mountain biking are available for the more adventurous.
Each of the 72 guest Villas features private pools, villas, satellite television and refrigerators.
The hotel is approximately the following distance from these locations:
- 35 mins from Punngur, Batam Island
- 45 mins from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Singapore
Click on the map to view a larger image (page opens in new window)
All the rooms at the hotel have the following amenities:
| || |
|* All room rates include breakfast |
The hotel has the following type of rooms:
- Valley Villa
- Queen sized bed, veranda, separate bathroom, cable TV, each villa has its own jet pool and spacious living area
- Ocean View Villa
- Queen size bed, splendid views of the ocean. Built on stilts, you'll live in the canopy and experience supreme peacefulness. Each villa has a separate bathroom with sunken bath as well as outdoor jet pool
- Bayfront Pool Villa
- Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom. Each villa has a private swimming pool, open-air jet pool, tasteful décor and awe-inspiring view of the open sea, the Bayfront Pool Villa offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort.
- Spa Pool Villa
- Queen size bed, views of the ocean. An exclusive Pool Villa with relaxing music, oils, flower petals and incense. A romantic spa treatment in your own villa is part of the Spa Pool Villa experience.
- Villas on the Rocks
- Four-poster Queen size bed, splendid views of the ocean. Built on the boulders next to the sea, you will wake up to the sound of waves breaking on the rocks. Each villa has separate bathroom with sunken bath as well as a private outdoor jet pool
Check the current room rates at the Banyan Tree Bintan Resort
- Sanctuary Pool Villa
- Queen size bed, great views of the ocean. Has it’s own private infinity swimming pool, spacious resting lounges with exquisite interior decor
The Banyan Tree Bintan has three restaurants, with a variety of local & foreign dishes to please everyone’s appetite, as well as private dining available on request, great for dining with your loved one
- Saffron Restaurant
- The Saffron Restaurant features Thai and Indonesian cuisine presented in a contemporary manner whilst maintaining the distinctive original flavors. Saffron uses a wide variety of ingredients from around these two regions
- Cove Restaurant
- The Cove Restaurant offers a sophisticated selection of Italian, southern French and Spanish cuisine. Located just above the Beach Pool, this Mediterranean inspired restaurant affords a panoramic view of the South China Sea.
- Tree Tops Restaurant
- Tree Tops offers an extensive array of international cuisine with mouth-watering Western, Japanese and Asian favorites for lunch and dinner. On Friday and Saturday evenings the connecting Cliff Bar is open from 5pm to 8pm, for pre-dinner drinks or a relaxing glass of Champagne while watching the sunset.
- Reflections Dining
- Hosted on the calm surface of the Rock Edge Pool, as dusk sets, a private table for two is built over a floating platform on the pool, an Asian-accented five-course continental meal awaits, not to be missed!
The Banyan Tree Bintan also caters to functions and has one function room, which can cater for half or full day meetings, board meetings or wedding packages.
- Meeting Room
- Suitable for board meetings, conferences and private functions, it can hold up to 34 persons. Meeting room equipment is available for rent
There are also several other facilities available at the resort, such as a swimming pool, spa, fun activities and more
- Swimming Pool
- Large outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by lounge chairs and umbrellas, great for cooling off on a hot day!
- Banyan Tree Bintan Spa
- Spa with several body treatments available from beauty therapists, as well as massage & reflexology, located next to the Rock Edge swimming pool, it is open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Banyan Tree Fun Activities
- With daily outdoor fun activities such as ATV, canoeing, catamaran sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, snorkeling and fishing trips, speedboat and banana boat rides, two tennis courts, it will keep you occupied for hours!
- Banyan Tree Bintan Beach
- The picturesque Banyan Tree Bintan Beach offers vacationers a private stretch of white sandy beach, with umbrellas and sun chairs. The beach is very clean and safe for swimming. Sea sports activities are available
Other Facilities & Services offered
- Trekking - Explore the area
- Taxi service - For your convenience
Contact details for the Banyan Tree Bintan Resort are as follows:Banyan Tree Bintan Resort
Jalan Teluk Berembang
Bintan Island – Indonesia
Tel: (62) (770) 693 100
Fax: (62) (770) 693 200
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgBook a room at the Banyan Tree Bintan now!
Like this Banyan Tree Bintan Resort page? Why not Bookmark it so you can easily be kept up to date - just click on the "Bookmark" icon below. Thank you!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then just use the Search Box below to continue to get that information you want!
Return to the Bintan Island page from the Banyan Tree Resort page