BANYU BIRU BINTAN RESORT
The Banyu Biru Bintan Resort is located on the beautiful northern coast of Bintan Island, just 35 minutes from Batam by ferry, or 45 minutes from Singapore by ferry.
For family get-togethers or group gatherings, the Banyu Biru Resort is the ideal home away from home. Self-contained and fully-furnished with separate living room, kitchen and bedrooms, the villas offer the comfort of a holiday home set against a tropical resort backdrop.
There are 36 Banyu Biru villas in three attractive designs for guests to choose from – the two-bedroom Belantara Villa, the three-bedroom Buana Villa and the three-bedroom Suria Villa.
Located next to the villas is a clubhouse with a free-form swimming pool and sauna facilities for guests’ recreation. The resort also offers room service and grocery delivery service. Guests can also make use of the recreational and dining facilities at the Nirwana Resort Hotel.
The hotel is approximately the following distance from these locations:
- 35 mins from Punngur, Batam Island
- 45 mins from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Singapore
All the rooms at the hotel have the following amenities:
| || |
|* All room rates include breakfast |
The hotel has the following type of rooms:
- Belantara Villa
- Queen sized bed and two single beds, private balcony with chairs, separate bathroom, cable TV, each two storey villa is fully furnished with a kitchen
- Buana Villa
- Two Queen size beds and two single beds, private balcony with chairs, separate bathroom, cable TV, each two storey villa is fully furnished with a kitchen
Check the current room rates at the Banyu Biru Bintan Resort
- Suria Villa
- Two Queen size beds and two single beds, private balcony with chairs, separate bathroom, cable TV, Wi-Fi, each two storey villa is fully furnished with a kitchen
The Banyu Biru Bintan does not have its own restaurants, but guests can use the facilities at the nearby Nirwana Resort Hotel, which has several restaurants, with a variety of local & foreign dishes to please everyone’s appetite, as well as a Pub and KTV where you can enjoy a relaxing drink with friends
- Poolside Restaurant
- The Poolside Restaurant features Seafood BBQ & a la carte cuisine, with a choice of outdoor seating by the pool, or inside the restaurant
- Jeju Restaurant
- The Jeju Restaurant offers a selection of Korean & Japanese cuisine. The restaurant is tastefully decorated and is open daily for lunch and diner
Pub & KTV
- Pub and KTV
- The Pub and KTV at the nearby Nirwana Resort Hotel is great for relaxing and having a drink with friends or family
There are also several other facilities available at the resort, such as a swimming pool, spa, fun activities and more
- Swimming Pool
- Large outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by lounge chairs and umbrellas, great for cooling off on a hot day!
- Banyu Biru Bintan Spa
- Spa with several body treatments available from beauty therapists, as well as massage & reflexology, located at the Nirwana Resort Hotel
- Banyu Biru Fun Activities
- Available at the Nirwana Resort are fun activities such as ATV, archery, canoeing, catamaran sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, snorkeling and fishing trips, speedboat and banana boat rides
- Banyu Biru Bintan Beach
- The lovely Banyu Biru Bintan Beach offers vacationers a private stretch of white sandy beach, with umbrellas and sun chairs. The beach is very clean and safe for swimming.
Other Facilities & Services offered
- Trekking - Explore the area
- Taxi service - For your convenience
Contact details for the Banyu Biru Resort are as follows:Banyu Biru Bintan Resort
Jalan Panglima Pantar
Bintan Island – Indonesia
Tel: (62) (770) 692 505
Fax: (62) (770) 692 550
Email: email@example.comBook a room at the Banyu Biru Bintan Resort now!
Like this Banyu Biru Bintan Resort page? Why not Bookmark it so you can easily be kept up to date - just click on the "Bookmark" icon below. Thank you!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then just use the Search Box below to continue to get that information you want!
Return to the Bintan Island page from the Banyu Biru Resort page