BATAM CABLE WATER SKI PARK
The Batam Cable Water Ski Park is located in the Waterfront City area of Batam, which is on the western side of the island.
The Cable Water Ski Park uses a cable to tow skiers around a lake, either on water skis, kneeboards or wakeboards. The lake is approx 800 meters long & takes about 2 mins to do a lap, at the usual speed of approx 30 km/h. There are several ski jumps & ramps set up in the lake so you can test out your skills!
The Batam Cable Water Ski Park is approximately the following distance from these locations:
- 40 mins from Hang Nadim Airport
- 25 mins from Harbor Bay Ferry Terminal, Batu Ampar
- 30 mins from Batam Center Ferry Terminal, Batam Center
- 15 mins from Sekupang Ferry Terminal, Sekupang
- 5 mins from Waterfront City Ferry Terminal, Waterfront City
- 50 mins from Nongsapura International Ferry Terminal, Nongsa
About The Cable Ski Park:
- General Info
- The Cable Ski Park is open every day from 9.00 am until sunset. Day packages – which include return ferry tickets from Singapore – are available where everything is arranged, as well as “walk-in” prices for those that haven’t pre-booked.
For weekends & public holidays it can be very busy, as only 50 slots per day are allocated to ensure everybody gets plenty of in-water time, so it pays to pre-book or arrive at opening time.
Life jackets are mandatory for all skiers & are provided by the Park. The Cable Park also provides house wakeboards, kneeboards, disc-skis, double & slalom skis.
Indonesian & Singaporean currency is accepted at the Park. Skiing continues during raining weather but may be temporarily halted if there are heavy lightening strikes
- Bookings / Rates
- Bookings are recommended, especially for weekends & public holidays. Various packages are available, for half & full days, as well as spectator only packages for non-skiers.
For walk-in rates these are charged by the hour, half or full day. All rates include use of skis & equipment, as well as coaching if required.
Walk-in skiers may be turned away if the park is full, so be early or book ahead!
You can bring your own skis or wakeboard and it is recommended to place them in a protective bag if traveling by ferry.
Bookings can be made online by gong to the Cable Water Ski Park website (see link below) or by phone or email at the contact details below
Cable Ski Park Restaurants:
- Cable Park Restaurant
- The Cable Park can provide lunch for skiers, which is a variety of local & Asian food, as well as drinks, tea & coffee
Cable Ski Park Bars:
- Cable Park Bar
- The Cable Park has a Bar with pool table, serving various local & imported beers, for you to relax & enjoy a drink after a days skiing
Other Facilities & Services offered in the Waterfront City area
- Ample outdoor car parking - Uncovered
- Shopping - Selection of shops at Waterfront City Ferry Terminal
- Taxi service - For your convenience
Contact details for the Batam Cable Water Ski Park are as follows:Batam Cable Water Ski Park
Jalan, Waterfront City
Batam - Indonesia
Tel: (65) 9487 5007 / (65) 9673 3494
To go to the Batam Cable Water Ski Park website click here
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then just use the Search Box below to continue to get that information you want!
Return to Batam Attractions page from Batam Cable Water Ski Park page