There is a variety of Batam tours that are available and can be arranged either before you arrive in Batam or after arrival. Several Tour agents operate in Batam and they can arrange tours to suit your budget and needs.
Hotels can also arrange sightseeing tours around Batam, as well as overnight package tours which can include ferry tickets and transfers, accommodation plus several types of tours to choose from, such as shopping trips, sightseeing around Batam by air-conditioned bus, visiting several Temples
and trips down to Barelang Islands.
Batam Tours by Bus
A bus tour around Batam is a great way to truly experience the island and get to see some of the sights that you otherwise may not know about. Buses are modern and fully air conditioned and the drivers are very experienced, and will take you around the island in comfort and safety.
Some of the options available on bus tours are:
- Trips to shopping centers, where you can choose from jewelry, cosmetics and perfumes, handbags and fashion clothes, accessories and handicrafts, or souvenirs to remember your trip.
- Visiting some of the many types of Temples on Batam, such as Buddhist Temples or Hindu Temples, where you can admire the many statues on display, and observe worshippers going about their daily rituals.
- Traveling down to Barelang Islands, which consists of six islands all linked by bridges, the first bridge being an impressive cable stayed bridge which is high above the sea, and offers spectacular views and great photo opportunities. Further down the islands is an old Vietnamese Camp, which was occupied by Vietnamese boat people for around 20 years, and is now preserved as a tourist attraction.
- Enjoy lunch at one of the seafood restaurants down at Barelang Islands, or one on Batam Island, such as the Golden Prawn Restaurant or Rezeki Seafood Restaurant where you can choose your seafood from the many aquariums stocked with fresh live seafood.
- Some other attractions that are available are to watch traditional Indonesian dancing and ceremonies, which are held at certain times of the year and for special occasions. There are shows at the Mak Yong Sampan Kolek Theater as well as traditional Sonnet, Poetry and Gurindam Readings. These can be arranged as afternoon or evening shows.
- Some bus tours can also include dinner in Nagoya (Batam’s main city), where there are plenty of restaurants to choose from, or the tour guide will take you to their best choice.
- Batam tours by bus usually include pick / return from the Batam ferry terminal or from your hotel. For further details contact the tour agents.
Batam Tour Package
A Batam tour package is a great choice if you have more time to enjoy in Batam as you will get to see more and be able to do a lot of activities.
Tour agents or hotels can arrange for 2D1N or 3D2N packages, or longer if required. There is a great range of hotels to choose from in Batam, and depending whether you want to be close to the sea for sea sports activities, within the city for the great shopping bargains that can be found, stay at one of the many golf resorts where you can play a round or two of golf, or indulge yourself and be pampered in one of the many Batam spa and beauty clinics where you can lay back and relax, and let their experienced beauty therapists sooth your body and soul.
Below is a list of some of the tour agents in Batam, your hotel may be able to provide you with further assistance: Please visit the Batam Travel Agents page for their contact details.
Often you can find some good discounts for tour packages through some of the online hotel booking websites, such as this one, which has good deals on Batam Hotel tour packages.
Batam Tour and Travel Agents
PT. Hanita Wisatama Tours and TravelIf you plan to stay in Batam for a few days of fun and relaxation, go to Batam Hotels for many hotel choices
PT. Balindo Travel Agent
Paradise Travel Agent
Ananda Tours & Travel Agent
Paradiso Travel Agent
Tesa Travel Agent
Kurnia Jaya Wisata Tours & Travel Agent
Redlink Travel Agent
Didn't find what you where looking for? Then just use the Search Box below to continue to get that information you want!
Return to Home Page from Batam Tours page