BINTAN LAGOON RESORT
The Bintan Lagoon Resort is located on the beautiful northern coast of Bintan Island, just 35 minutes from Batam by ferry, or 45 minutes from Singapore by ferry.
Self-contained and fully-furnished with separate living room, kitchen and bedrooms, the rooms, suites and villas offer the comfort of a holiday home, great for family get-togethers or group gatherings.
This deluxe resort has 470 deluxe rooms, suites and villas including 9 dining options and 9 function rooms
Boasting plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes, function rooms and a sophisticated night club, guests can enjoy culinary delights from around the world. Bintan Lagoon Resort is world renowned for its two exceptionally designed championship 18-hole golf courses. Explore Bintan Lagoon’s beach, make a splash with more than 30 sea sports or enjoy over 20 activities. Take the opportunity to indulge, relax and rejuvenate in the tranquil haven of the Bintan Lagoon Resort Spa.
The hotel is approximately the following distance from these locations:
- 35 mins from Punngur, Batam Island
- 45 mins from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Singapore
All the rooms at the hotel have the following amenities:
| || |
|* Some villas have a private swimming pool |
The hotel has the following type of rooms:
- Superior Room
- One or two King sized beds, private furnished balcony with chairs, separate bathroom, cable TV, and a peaceful view of the tropical gardens
- Deluxe Room
- One or two King sized beds, private balcony with chairs, separate bathroom, cable TV, fully furnished rooms, balcony has ocean views
- Deluxe Garden Terrace
- Two Queen size beds and two single beds, private wooden terraced balcony, with sun lounges and an umbrella, separate bathroom, cable TV
- Forest Suite
- King size bed, separate living and bedroom areas, private balcony, separate bathroom and shower, coffee and tea making facilities, cable TV
- Floral Suite
- Four Poster King sized bed, private balcony, with sun lounges, separate bathroom, cable TV, Jacuzzi spa bath overlooking the private sun deck
- Angsoka Villa
- 4 Bedrooms (1 double, 2 twin, 1 single), 3 bathrooms (1 master bedroom en suite plus 2 common bathrooms), full kitchen, spacious living areas and Al Fresco dining deck, private swimming pool
- Buganvil Villa
- 4 Bedrooms (1 double, 2 twin, 1 single), 3 bathrooms (1 master bedroom en suite plus 2 common bathrooms), BBQ area, fully equipped kitchen, cable TV
Check the room rates at the Bintan Lagoon Resort
- Cempaka Villa
- 4 Bedrooms (1 double, 2 twin, 1 single), 3 bathrooms (1 master bedroom en suite plus 2 common bathrooms), BBQ area, fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, IDD / ISD telephone
Restaurants and Cafés
The Bintan Lagoon Resort has plenty of restaurants and cafés, with a variety of local & foreign dishes to please everyone’s appetite, as well as Pubs and a KTV Lounge where you can enjoy a relaxing drink with friends
- Kopi O Restaurant
- Serving authentic Asian and Western specialties created with the freshest seasonal ingredients. The restaurant offers buffet and a la carte dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The evening buffet presents a new theme each day
- Miyako Japanese Restaurant
- Japanese cuisine served in Zen surroundings. Offering a large menu featuring sashimi, donmono, tempura and teppanyaki. Highly recommended are the bento boxes offering a little taste of a wide variety of seasonal specialties.
- Nelayan Grill
- Enjoy freshly caught local seafood, or a USA prime grade sirloin steak barbequed to perfection. Nelayan Grill offers ‘surf and turf’ barbeque served in a casual atmosphere.Choose to sit in air-conditioned comfort or al fresco where you can enjoy the sea breeze
- Orzo Restaurant
- Enjoy tasty Mediterranean delights such as wood fired pizzas and pasta, or contemporary southern European dishes in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Haskell’s Café
- Located at the golf club house, Haskell’s has fresh gourmet sandwiches, pastries and snacks available all day. Overlooking the fairways of the Jack Nicklaus Sea View golf course, it’s a great spot for a drink or snack
- Verandah Café
- Relaxed pool side dining next to the Leisure Center, ideal for a fresh tropical juice cocktail, salad, burger or perhaps a foot long super hot dog!
- Ripples by the Pool
- Swim up to the bar or simply laze by the pool. Enjoy a variety of drinks from a Pina Colada to a spicy Bloody Mary, or a freshly squeezed juice. An extensive range of light snacks, meals and drinks are served throughout the day
- Horizons Café
- A deli-style café in the lobby, it features gourmet coffees, a wide array of cakes, pastries, sandwiches, ice-creams and other light snacks
Pubs & KTV Lounge
- Pasir Panjang Beach Bar
- Try one of the designer pizzas, local specialties and snacks – perfect with an ice cold beer or margarita.
- Terrace Lounge
- The Terrace Lounge features a snack menu, wines, a broad selection of cigars, with an ocean view. With indoor and outdoor seating, it is a great spot to meet with friends after a day out in the sun
- Karaoke Lounge
- Equipped with state of the art sound system and an impressive collection of songs, the Karaoke Lounge also has 7 party rooms for those who prefer to sing amongst friends!
- Silk Nightclub
- For the latest in hip, chic and urban entertainment, visit SILK, Bintan's newest nightspot. Groove to the hottest sounds and indulge in smooth, silky concoctions from trendy mixes to classic cocktails. Live entertainment nightly (except Monday). A SILK bus is available for transfers from other hotels nearby
The Bintan Lagoon Resort also caters to functions and has 7 function room, which can cater for half or full day meetings, board meetings or wedding packages.
- Manado Room
- Suitable for board meetings, conferences, private functions or weddings, it can hold up to 200 persons
- Sulawesi Room
- Makassar Room
- Toba Room
- Samosir Room
- Maninjau Room
- Suitable for board meetings, conferences and private functions, they can hold from 10 up to 200 persons
There are also several other facilities available at the resort, such as a swimming pool, spa, fun activities, golf and more
- Swimming Pool
- Large outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by lounge chairs and umbrellas, great for cooling off on a hot day!
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Spa
- The Spa at Bintan Resort uses sophisticated traditional methods in conjunction with organic ingredients in an atmosphere of tranquility and peace. Treatments are available for individuals in private rooms or in romantic suites that are designed for couples.
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Fun Activities
- Available at Bintan Resort are fun activities such as archery, canoeing, catamaran sailing, go-karting, water-skiing and windsurfing, bik tours, snorkeling and fishing trips, speedboat and banana boat rides
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Golf
- The Jack Nicklaus Sea View Golf course and Ian Baker-Finch Woodlands Golf course both offer spectacular signature holes, fast greens, undulating fairways and scenic water hazards. For golfers wishing to improve their swing or skills, a team of golf professionals are available for coaching and golf school all year-round.
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Beach
- The lovely Bintan Lagoon Resort Beach offers vacationers a private stretch of white sandy beach. The beach is very clean and safe for swimming.
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Sea Sports
- Bintan Lagoon Resort offers a large selection of water sports available at the resort. Below is a list of some of the activities available:
|* Jet skiing||* Wake Boarding|
|* Water Skiing||* Banana Boat|
|* Canoeing||* Knee-boarding|
Other Facilities & Services offered
- Galleria@Bintan - Shopping in the Resort Lobby
- Adventure Training Center - Learn new skills
- Eco Tours - Explore the area
- Taxi service - For your convenience
Contact details for the Bintan Lagoon Resort are as follows:Bintan Lagoon Resort
Jalan Indera Segara Site A12
Bintan Island – Indonesia
Tel: (62) 770 691 388, (65) 6223 3223
Fax: (62) 770 691 399, (65) 6543 1705
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBook a room at the Bintan Lagoon Resort now!
Like this Bintan Lagoon Resort page? Why not Bookmark it so you can easily be kept up to date - just click on the "Bookmark" icon below. Thank you!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then just use the Search Box below to continue to get that information you want!
Return to the Bintan Island page from the Bintan Lagoon page