CLUB MED BINTAN
The Club Med Bintan is located on the beautiful northern coast of Bintan Island, just 35 minutes from Batam by ferry, or 45 minutes from Singapore by ferry.
Club Med Bintan is a tropical island gem resting on the warm waters edge of the South China Sea, where fun and relaxation reign supreme!
Club Med has 308 rooms divided between small 3-storey buildings. For both comfort and modernity and respecting the local architecture, buildings are designed with exotic wood using local crafts.
With a truly luxurious pool, two restaurants, three bars, the Spa and an endless amount of activities to do right inside Club Med, you holiday will be one to be remembered!
The hotel is approximately the following distance from these locations:
- 35 mins from Punngur, Batam Island
- 45 mins from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Singapore
All the rooms at the hotel have the following amenities:
| || |
|* King, Queen or Twin sized Beds |
| || |
|* Coffee / Tea making facilities |
The hotel has the following type of rooms:
- Superior Room
- Two Single sized beds, private balcony with chairs, separate bathroom, cable TV, ocean views of the South China Sea
- Deluxe Room
- King sized bed, private balcony with chairs, separate bathroom, cable TV, fully furnished rooms, balcony has ocean views
Check the room rates at the Club Med Bintan
- King sized bed, private wooden terraced balcony, with sun lounges and an umbrella, separate bathroom, cable TV, dining area
The Club Med Bintan has three restaurants, with a variety of local & foreign dishes to please everyone’s appetite, as well as some Bars where you can enjoy a relaxing drink with friends
- Waterfall Restaurant
- Located on the second floor of the main building, this restaurant offers you a wide selection of Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian and European cuisine buffets
- Terrasse Restaurant
- Located at the water’s edge, this intimate restaurant offers a magnificent view over the China Sea. The Terrasse is an awe-inspiring restaurant where diners will be spoilt for choice with a fine selection of grilled seafood and meats
- Zentika Restaurant
- Located on the third floor of the main building, during the day this restaurant offers a snack menu for those times when you need a quick bite. Zentika serves light snacks; such as hot dogs, local noodles and salads just to name a few. This is a non-smoking area
- Santai Bar
- This bar is located on the first floor of the main building opposite the swimming pool. Enjoy fresh fruit juice, full range of energy drinks, soft drinks, cocktails, alcoholic mix, brands, and wines
- Panorama Bar
- Located on the top of the resort, enjoy the scenery of the beautiful park, the beach and the sea. Fresh fruit juices, as well as a full range of energy drinks, soft drinks, cocktails, alcoholic mixes, brands, and wines by the bottle or glass.
- Beach Bar
- Located on the edge of the sandy beach, this bar is the ideal place for a revitalizing break between water sports, or simply to take a few moments of sheer relaxation. Open from 10.30 am to 6.30 pm and from 9.30 pm to midnight (certain evenings only).
The Club Med Bintan also caters to functions and has 6 function room, which can cater for half or full day meetings, board meetings or wedding packages.
- Riau Room 1
- Riau Room 2
- Riau Room 3
- Suitable for board meetings, conferences, private functions or weddings, they can hold up to 220 persons when all 3 rooms are combined or 30 persons per room
- Bulah Room
- Batam Room
- Bintan Room
- Suitable for board meetings, conferences and private functions, they can hold from 10 persons per room, and up to 400 persons for the Auditorium
There are also several other facilities available at the resort, such as a swimming pool, spa, fun activities, golf and more
- Swimming Pool
- Large outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by lounge chairs and umbrellas, great for cooling off on a hot day!
- Club Med Bintan Spa
- Just step through the door of the Club Med Bintan Spa to enter a whole world of total relaxation and to savor the pleasures of treatments for your care and well-being. Allow your senses to waken, and relax under the gentle hands of trained therapists and masseuses
- Circus School
- There are free lessons for all levels, for adults and kids, via different workshops, and the children can learn how to do circus acts: juggling, tightrope walking, monocycle, clown fun
- Boutique Shop
- Located at the ground floor of the resort, the Boutique Shop awaits with a full range of golf apparel and exquisite souvenirs. Open 7 days a week, friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you with your shopping
- Club Med Bintan Golf
- Club Med Bintan Golf Club is only five minutes from the Village. It is a 27-hole championship golf course, surrounded by mature woodlands and windswept beaches, golfers will be captivated by the 18-hole championship Ocean and 9-hole Forest course designed by Gary Player
- Club Med Bintan Beach
- The beautiful Club Med Beach offers guests a private stretch of white sandy beach. The beach is very clean and safe for swimming.
- Club Med Sea Sports
- Club Med offers a large selection of water sports available at the resort. Below is a list of some of the activities available:
|* Jet skiing||* Wake Boarding|
|* Water Skiing||* Banana Boat|
|* Canoeing||* Knee-boarding|
Other Facilities & Services offered
- Club Med Fitness - Keep in shape
- Yoga classes - Learn new skills
- Land-based Activities - Just for fun!
- Taxi service - For your convenience
Contact details for the Club Med Bintan are as follows:Club Med Bintan
Jalan Indera Segara Site A11
Bintan Island – Indonesia
Tel: (62) 770 692 801
Fax: (62) 770 692 826 Book a room at the Club Med Bintan now!
Like this Club Med Bintan page? Why not Bookmark it so you can easily be kept up to date - just click on the "Bookmark" icon below. Thank you!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then just use the Search Box below to continue to get that information you want!
Return to the Bintan Island page from the Club Med page