MAYANG SARI BINTAN RESORT
The Mayang Sari Bintan Resort is located on the northern coast of picturesque Bintan Island, just 35 minutes from Batam by ferry, or 45 minutes from Singapore, also by ferry.
Caressed by 330 hectares of lush tropical greenery, Mayang Sari Resort is part of the Nirwana Gardens.
A family-friendly environment with a multitude of options for parents to keep their children entertained, relax with their spouses and enjoy all the natural outdoors.
Guests are able to use the facilities of each resort or hotel within Nirwana Gardens.
Mayang Sari Resort has 50 thatched-roof chalets in groups of 4, all with a private balconies offering a choice of sea or garden views. All chalets feature traditional Indonesian style architecture. The chalets are air-conditioned and are equipped with modern amenities.
The hotel is approximately the following distance from these locations:
- 35 mins from Punngur, Batam Island
- 45 mins from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Singapore
All the rooms at the hotel have the following amenities:
| || |
|* All room rates include breakfast |
The hotel has the following type of rooms:
- Garden View Chalet
- Queen sized bed, balcony, separate bathroom, cable TV, in a comfortable spacious room with garden views
Check the current room rates at the Mayang Sari Bintan Resort
- Sea View Chalet
- Queen size bed, great Ocean Views, private bathroom, coffee and tea making facilities, mini bar
The Mayang Sari Bintan has two restaurants, with a variety of local & foreign dishes to please everyone’s appetite, as well as a Lounge and a Disco where you can enjoy a relaxing drink with friends
- Spice Restaurant
- The Spice Restaurant offers a wide selection of cuisine which ranges from Western food to local specialties and Asian favorites. It is open from 7.00am to 10.30pm, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Kelong Restaurant
- The famous Kelong Restaurant, in the Nirwana Gardens Resort, built on stilts just above the sea, offers a mix of Chinese and Indonesian culinary style cuisine.
Lounge & Disco
- Mayang Sari Lounge
- The Mayang Sari Lounge offers a selection of coffees and teas, and a wide-range of cocktails and beverages. It is an ideal place for informal meetings, or just relaxing with friends
- La Luna Disco
- The trendy La Luna Disco, in the Nirwana Gardens Resort, is an open-air disco and club, perfect for meeting new friends
There are also several other facilities offered by the resort, such as a swimming pool, spa, fun activities and more
- Swimming Pool
- Large outdoor swimming pool with children’s pool, surrounded by lounge chairs and umbrellas, set in a lovely tropical setting
- Mayang Sari Kedaton Spa
- Spa with several body treatments available from beauty therapists, as well as massage & reflexology
- Mayang Sari Activities
- With daily outdoor fun activities such as ATV & Dune Buggy, Jungle Trekking, Snorkeling Clinic, Paintball, Archery, Air Rifle and Jogging Track, it will keep you occupied for hours!
- Fitness Center
- Fully equipped fitness center with trainers, sauna and steam room, ideal for keeping in shape during your holiday
- Mayang Sari Bintan Beach
- The beautiful Mayang Sari Bintan Beach offers vacationers a private stretch of white sandy beach, with umbrellas and sun chairs. The beach is very clean and safe for swimming. Sea sports activities are available
- Mayang Sari Sea Sports Center
- Mayang Sari Resort offers a large selection of water sports available at the resort. Below is a list of some of the activities available:
|* Jet skiing||* Wake Boarding|
|* Water Skiing||* Banana Boat|
|* Canoeing||* Knee-boarding|
Other Facilities & Services offered
- Trekking - Explore the area
- Paint Ball - Team up with friends
- Taxi service - For your convenience
Contact details for the Mayang Sari Bintan Resort are as follows:Mayang Sari Bintan Resort
Jalan Panglima Pantar
Bintan Island – Indonesia
Tel: (62) (770) 692 505
Fax: (62) (770) 692 550
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgBook a room at the Mayang Sari Bintan Beach now!
Like this Mayang Sari Bintan Resort page? Why not Bookmark it so you can easily be kept up to date - just click on the "Bookmark" icon below. Thank you!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then just use the Search Box below to continue to get that information you want!
Return to the Bintan Island page from the Mayang Sari Resort page