STEP 1 GO KART CIRCUIT
The Step 1 Go Kart Circuit is located in the Waterfront City area of Batam, which is on the western side of the island.
Fast Go Karts race around on a purpose built track, just great for the speed junkies! Test out your skills by racing against the clock or with your team mates
The Step 1 Go Kart Circuit is approximately the following distance from these locations:
- 40 mins from Hang Nadim Airport
- 25 mins from Harbor Bay Ferry Terminal, Batu Ampar
- 30 mins from Batam Center Ferry Terminal, Batam Center
- 15 mins from Sekupang Ferry Terminal, Sekupang
- 5 mins from Waterfront City Ferry Terminal, Waterfront City
- 50 mins from Nongsapura International Ferry Terminal, Nongsa
About The Circuit:
- General Info
- The Step 1 Circuit is open every day from 11.00 am until 5.00 pm. Go Kart hire can be pre booked for individuals or groups, as well as “walk-in” prices are available for those that haven’t pre-booked.
For weekends & public holidays it can be very busy, as there are only a limited number of Go Karts, so it pays to pre-book or arrive at opening time.
Safety equipment is mandatory for all drivers & is provided by the Circuit. Suitable footwear should be worn (such as runners or shoes – no sandals or flip-flops) and long trousers & shirts are preferred.
Indonesian & Singaporean currency is accepted at the Circuit. Karting can continue during light rainy weather but may be temporarily halted if there is heavy rain or lightening strikes
- Bookings / Rates
- Bookings may be required, especially for weekends & public holidays. Various packages are available, for half & full days, as well as spectator only packages for non-drivers.
For walk-in rates these are charged by the hour, half or full day. All rates include use of karts & safety equipment, as well as instructions & driver training if required.
The price is SGD$12 for 10 mins per driver
* All prices may be subject to change without notice – please contact the Circuit for full details
- Step 1 Restaurant
- The Step 1 Circuit can provide lunch for drivers, which is a variety of local & Asian food, as well as drinks, tea & coffee
Other Facilities & Services offered in the Waterfront City area
- Ample outdoor car parking - Uncovered
- Shopping - Selection of shops at Waterfront City Ferry Terminal
- Taxi service - For your convenience
Contact details for the Go Kart Circuit are as follows:Step 1 Go Kart Circuit
Jalan, Waterfront City
Batam - Indonesia
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then just use the Search Box below to continue to get that information you want!
Return to Batam Attractions page from Step 1 Go Kart Circuit page